How To Install Language Packs in Windows
First of all, you need to connect your mini PC to Internet by LAN port or Wi-Fi.
1. Click “Windows” icon on the desktop of Windows 10 Home, choose “Control Panel” in the pop-up menu.
2. Choose “Add a language” in the next pop-up menu after you choose “Control Panel” in the last step.
3. Proceed to click “Add a language” in the next pop-up menu.
4. Select the language packs you want to install in the drop-down menu. Then click “Open” in the bottom right corner to confirm your choice.
5. Find the exact language pack you preferred in the next menu appeared, sometimes there may be several versions for one single language.
6. Double click or click “Option” to confirm to change your language preference.
7. Click ”Download and install language pack” to start to download and install the updates.
8. After the installation of language pack completed, choose “Make this the primary language” and then click “Log off now”. You will see the interface be the primary language you have set up when you log in next time.